From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:35, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Tschetter Hutterite Colony in Irricana, Alberta, was founded in 1948 as a division from the Rosebud Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Tschetter Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Jacob S. Hofer and the manager was Ben Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Irricana, Alberta (coordinates: 51.439777, -113.187417 [51° 26' 23" N, 113° 11' 14" W])

Address: Box 130, Irricana, AB T0M 1B0

Telephone: 403-935-4406

Maps

Map:Tschetter Hutterite Colony, Irricana, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Tschetter Hutterite Colony (Irricana, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 31 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tschetter_Hutterite_Colony_(Irricana,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85594.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Tschetter Hutterite Colony (Irricana, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tschetter_Hutterite_Colony_(Irricana,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85594.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.