Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Trinity Christian Society, the nonsectarian church established in 1854 by the Hunsicker group at Freeland, now Collegeville, Pennsylvania. In 1888 it was received into the Reformed denomination.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Society_(Collegeville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=78295.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Society_(Collegeville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=78295.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 749. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.