From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Toledo Mennonite Church (formely Bancroft Mennonite Church on West Bancroft Street), 5501 Nebraska Avenue, Toledo, Ohio (Mennonite Church USA), a member of the Ohio Conference of Mennonite Church USA, began in 1945 as a mission conducted by the Fulton County and Williams County Mennonite congregations. The first meetinghouse was dedicated on 15 December 1946. Freeman Aschliman, ordained in 1949, is in charge of this congregation of 38 members in 1959. In 1996 the congregation moved to the Nebraska Avenue location, and changed its name to Toledo Mennonite Church.

[edit] Bibliography

"Toledo Mennonite Church." Mennonite Church USA Online Directory. Accessed 9 July 2007. <http://directory.mennoniteusa.org/congregation.asp?CongregationID=1931>


Author(s) William Klassen
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Klassen, William. "Toledo Mennonite Church (Toledo, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Toledo_Mennonite_Church_(Toledo,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=78237.

APA style

Klassen, William. (1959). Toledo Mennonite Church (Toledo, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Toledo_Mennonite_Church_(Toledo,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=78237.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 1063. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.