Texline Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Texline, Texas, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:01, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Texline Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, now extinct, located near Texline, Dallam County, Texas, was organized in 1930 with 40 members. H. J. Mininger was their pastor, and later Sam L. Fricke was ordained to the ministry. A meetinghouse was built in 1932. Because of the drought and sandstorms, the members soon began to leave, and the congregation became extinct in 1940.


Author(s) H. J Mininger
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Mininger, H. J. "Texline Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Texline, Texas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Feb 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Texline_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Texline,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=78088.

APA style

Mininger, H. J. (1959). Texline Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church (Texline, Texas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 February 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Texline_Church_of_God_in_Christ_Mennonite_Church_(Texline,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=78088.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 703. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.