From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Tempelhof, a village established in 1868 by members of the Temple church or Friends of Jerusalem of Mennonite background from the Molotschna settlement and others from Bessarabia. The settlement was located on the Kuma River in the foothills of the Caucasian Mountains. Tempelhof was a seat of a Temple church.


Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Tempelhof (Stavropol Krai, Russia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tempelhof_(Stavropol_Krai,_Russia)&oldid=78058.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1959). Tempelhof (Stavropol Krai, Russia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tempelhof_(Stavropol_Krai,_Russia)&oldid=78058.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 69. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.