From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Tchayachy (Chayachy) Mennonite Church was located in the Slavgorod Mennonite settlement in Siberia, and served the following villages: Nikolayevka, Alexeyevka, and Tatyanovka. The leading minister, Heinrich Peters, was assisted by Peter Nickel, Cornelius Fast, and a Görzen. Worship services were conducted together with the Tchayachy Mennonite Brethren of this community in a meetinghouse (erected in 1922) and in schools (see also Slavgorod Mennonite Church).

[edit] Bibliography

Fast, Gerhard. In den Steppen Sibiriens. Rosthern, 1957: 72.


Author(s) Cornelius Krahn
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Krahn, Cornelius. "Tchayachy (Chayachy) Mennonite Church (Slavgorod Mennonite Settlement, Siberia, Russia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tchayachy_(Chayachy)_Mennonite_Church_(Slavgorod_Mennonite_Settlement,_Siberia,_Russia)&oldid=121822.

APA style

Krahn, Cornelius. (1959). Tchayachy (Chayachy) Mennonite Church (Slavgorod Mennonite Settlement, Siberia, Russia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tchayachy_(Chayachy)_Mennonite_Church_(Slavgorod_Mennonite_Settlement,_Siberia,_Russia)&oldid=121822.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 689-690. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.