From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:51, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search
Susquehanna Mennonite Church, March 2012. Photo by Sam Steiner 
Susquehanna Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located a mile west of the Susquehanna River in Snyder County, Pennsylvania, worshiped in the Brubaker Schoolhouse until 1890, when the present frame building was furnished. This is a part of the Donald Lauver Bishop District, with Alvin S. Shafer as pastor and a membership of 80 in 1957.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Susquehanna Mennonite Church (Port Treverton, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Susquehanna_Mennonite_Church_(Port_Treverton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=96667.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1959). Susquehanna Mennonite Church (Port Treverton, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Susquehanna_Mennonite_Church_(Port_Treverton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=96667.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 664. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.