From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Summerdale Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, now extinct, located near Summerdale, Baldwin County, Alabama, was organized in 1934. In 1944 Norman Eicher was ordained as minister and Otto Harms as deacon. The services were conducted in the community hall. The group, composed of settlers from other states, later dissolved, and most of the members formed the Walnut Hill (Florida) congregation; the most common post-office address is Atmore, Alabama.


Author(s) P. G Hiebert
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Hiebert, P. G. "Summerdale Church of God (Summerdale, Alabama, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 May 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Summerdale_Church_of_God_(Summerdale,_Alabama,_USA)&oldid=96648.

APA style

Hiebert, P. G. (1959). Summerdale Church of God (Summerdale, Alabama, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 May 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Summerdale_Church_of_God_(Summerdale,_Alabama,_USA)&oldid=96648.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 656. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.