Summerdale Church of God (Summerdale, Alabama, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:51, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130823)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Summerdale Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, now extinct, located near Summerdale, Baldwin County, Alabama, was organized in 1934. In 1944 Norman Eicher was ordained as minister and Otto Harms as deacon. The services were conducted in the community hall. The group, composed of settlers from other states, later dissolved, and most of the members formed the Walnut Hill (Florida) congregation; the most common post-office address is Atmore, Alabama.


Author(s) P. G Hiebert
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Hiebert, P. G. "Summerdale Church of God (Summerdale, Alabama, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Jun 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Summerdale_Church_of_God_(Summerdale,_Alabama,_USA)&oldid=96648.

APA style

Hiebert, P. G. (1959). Summerdale Church of God (Summerdale, Alabama, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 June 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Summerdale_Church_of_God_(Summerdale,_Alabama,_USA)&oldid=96648.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 656. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.