From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Mennonitengemeinde Stuttgart), a member of the Verband, was organized in 1933 as an independent congregation; formerly it was a part of the Heilbronn congregation. In the 1950s it met on the first Sunday of each month for worship, and on the third Sunday of each month for a youth Bible class, in rented quarters in Bad Cannstatt at Kreuznacherstrasse 43. The membership in 1958 was 111, with the following ministers: elders, Hermann Funck of Schorndorf and Horst Quiring of Korntal, with Ernst Quapp and Otto Hörr, both of Mühlhausen, as ministers.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 1 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stuttgart_Mennonite_Church_(Stuttgart,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=85422.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stuttgart_Mennonite_Church_(Stuttgart,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=85422.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 650. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.