From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Stouffville Missionary Church at Stouffville, ON organized in 1903. In 1925 there were 160 members; in 1950, 215; in 1975, 209; in 1985, 234; in 1995, 265; in 2000, 258. The congregation has been affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (1883-1947), the United Missionary Church (1947-69), the Missionary Church (1969-93) and the Evangelical Missionary Church, Canada East (1993-). The language of worship is English.

The congregation's address is 6500 Main St., Stouffville, ON, L4A 5Z4. (905) 640-3911. Pastor Louis Geense served in 2002 as a congregational leader.

[edit] Additional Information

Stouffville Missionary Church [broken link]


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published December 1986


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Stouffville Missionary Church (Stouffville, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1986. Web. 23 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stouffville_Missionary_Church_(Stouffville,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77936.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (December 1986). Stouffville Missionary Church (Stouffville, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stouffville_Missionary_Church_(Stouffville,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77936.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.