From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:00, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Stouffville Missionary Church at Stouffville, ON organized in 1903. In 1925 there were 160 members; in 1950, 215; in 1975, 209; in 1985, 234; in 1995, 265; in 2000, 258. The congregation has been affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (1883-1947), the United Missionary Church (1947-69), the Missionary Church (1969-93) and the Evangelical Missionary Church, Canada East (1993-). The language of worship is English.

The congregation's address is 6500 Main St., Stouffville, ON, L4A 5Z4. (905) 640-3911. Pastor Louis Geense served in 2002 as a congregational leader.

Additional Information

Stouffville Missionary Church [broken link]


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published December 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Stouffville Missionary Church (Stouffville, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1986. Web. 18 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stouffville_Missionary_Church_(Stouffville,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77936.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (December 1986). Stouffville Missionary Church (Stouffville, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stouffville_Missionary_Church_(Stouffville,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77936.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.