From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Sterling (Illinois) Reformed Mennonite Church had 52 baptized members in 1958. The first members moved into the area in 1820, but the meetinghouse was not built until 1868.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Sterling Reformed Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sterling_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=113124.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Sterling Reformed Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sterling_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=113124.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 630. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.