From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:50, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Stahlville Hutterian Bruderhof, near Rockyford, Alberta, was founded in 1918 by the brotherhood of Lewistown, Montana. Their preachers in 1947 were Johann Stahl, chosen in Montana in 1917 and confirmed in Canada in 1924, David Waldner, chosen in 1933 and confirmed in 1938, and Elias Stahl, chosen in 1944. In 1950 this Bruderhof, belonging to the Dariusleut, numbered 75 baptized members.

In 2012 the Stahlville Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Martin Waldner and the manager was Elias D. Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Rockyford, Alberta (coordinates: 51.306111, -113.270278 [51° 18' 22" N, 113° 16' 13" W])

Address: Box 249, Rockyford, AB T0J 2R0

Telephone: 403-533-2476


Author(s) David Decker
Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. "Stahlville Hutterite Colony (Rockyford, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stahlville_Hutterite_Colony_(Rockyford,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96540.

APA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. (April 2013). Stahlville Hutterite Colony (Rockyford, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stahlville_Hutterite_Colony_(Rockyford,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96540.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 609. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.