From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:50, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Stahl Hutterite Colony in Ritzville, Washington, was founded in 1980 as a division from the Huxley Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Stahl Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Eddie Stahl and the manager was John Stahl.

Additional Information

Location: Ritzville, Washington (coordinates: 47.150278, -118.719722 [47° 09' 01" N, 118° 43' 11" W])

Address: 1485 N. Hoffman Rd., Ritzville, WA 99169

Telephone: 509-659-0108

Maps

Map:Stahl Hutterite Colony, Ritzville, Washington


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Stahl Hutterite Colony (Ritzville, Washington, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 28 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stahl_Hutterite_Colony_(Ritzville,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=96537.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Stahl Hutterite Colony (Ritzville, Washington, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stahl_Hutterite_Colony_(Ritzville,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=96537.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.