From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:33, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Springs Mennonite Church (MC), also known as German Springs, now extinct, was located near Manchester, Oklahoma, in the northwestern part of the state. Organized by S. C. Miller in 1895, it had 22 members in 1905, with George C. Hinkel as its minister. Its meetinghouse was built in 1894. The first minister was Simon Hetrick. It was last listed in the Yearbook of 1919, when it had 22 members, but no minister.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Springs Mennonite Church (Manchester, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springs_Mennonite_Church_(Manchester,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=85219.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Springs Mennonite Church (Manchester, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springs_Mennonite_Church_(Manchester,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=85219.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 603. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.