From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Springfield Township Chapel ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), located one-half mile southwest of Holland, [[Ohio (State)|Ohio]], was a mission station established in 1945. It had 40 members in 1957, with Raymond Richer as its pastor.
 
Springfield Township Chapel ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]), located one-half mile southwest of Holland, [[Ohio (State)|Ohio]], was a mission station established in 1945. It had 40 members in 1957, with Raymond Richer as its pastor.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 602|date=1959|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 602|date=1959|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 19:33, 20 August 2013

Springfield Township Chapel (Mennonite Church), located one-half mile southwest of Holland, Ohio, was a mission station established in 1945. It had 40 members in 1957, with Raymond Richer as its pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springfield_Township_Chapel_(Holland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85218.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springfield_Township_Chapel_(Holland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85218.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 602. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.