From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:33, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Springdale Hutterite Colony in White Sulpher Springs, Montana, was founded in 1959 as a division from the Milford (Montana) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Springdale Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Joseph Wipf and the manager was John Wipf.

Additional Information

Location: White Sulpher Springs, Montana (coordinates: 46.462222, -111.017222 [46° 27' 44" N, 111° 01' 02" W])

Address: 770 Birky Rd., White Sulphur Springs, MT 59645

Telephone: 406-547-2290


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Springdale Hutterite Colony (White Sulpher Springs, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springdale_Hutterite_Colony_(White_Sulpher_Springs,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=85207.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Springdale Hutterite Colony (White Sulpher Springs, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springdale_Hutterite_Colony_(White_Sulpher_Springs,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=85207.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.