From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:50, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Spring Valley Hutterite Colony in Shilo, Manitoba, was founded in 1956 as a division from the James Valley Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Spring Valley Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Sam Hofer and the manager was Henry Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Shilo, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.758056, -99.756667 [49° 45' 29" N, 99° 45' 24" W])

Address: R.R. 4, Box 38, Brandon, MB R7A 5Y4

Telephone: 204-727-6989

Maps

Map:Spring Valley Hutterite Colony, Shilo, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Spring Valley Hutterite Colony (Shilo, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 31 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Valley_Hutterite_Colony_(Shilo,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=96514.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Spring Valley Hutterite Colony (Shilo, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Valley_Hutterite_Colony_(Shilo,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=96514.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.