From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Spring Side Hutterite Colony near Duchess, Alberta, was founded in 1955 as a division from the New Rockport Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Spring Side Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was David Wipf and the manager was Peter Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Duchess, Alberta (coordinates: 50.82, -111.74  [50° 49' 12" N, 111° 44' 24" W])

Address: Box 120, Duchess, AB T0J 0Z0

Telephone: 403-378-4734


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Spring Side Hutterite Colony (Duchess, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 28 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Side_Hutterite_Colony_(Duchess,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96513.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Spring Side Hutterite Colony (Duchess, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Side_Hutterite_Colony_(Duchess,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96513.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.