From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:50, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Spring Side Hutterite Colony near Duchess, Alberta, was founded in 1955 as a division from the New Rockport Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Spring Side Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was David Wipf and the manager was Peter Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Duchess, Alberta (coordinates: 50.82, -111.74  [50° 49' 12" N, 111° 44' 24" W])

Address: Box 120, Duchess, AB T0J 0Z0

Telephone: 403-378-4734


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Spring Side Hutterite Colony (Duchess, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 16 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Side_Hutterite_Colony_(Duchess,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96513.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Spring Side Hutterite Colony (Duchess, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 16 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Side_Hutterite_Colony_(Duchess,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96513.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.