Spring Mount Mennonite Church (Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:33, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Spring Mount Mennonite Church (MC), located in the village of Spring Mount within 1.5 miles of the town of Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, was dedicated on 17 July 1949. On 17 October 1949, Elmer M. Mack, chairman of the Franconia Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, together with Jacob M. Moyer, bishop of the district, organized the mission group as a congregation of the Franconia Mennonite Conference. In 1955 the baptized membership was 68 with Paul L. Ruth as pastor.


Author(s) Marvin D Ruth
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Ruth, Marvin D. "Spring Mount Mennonite Church (Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Mount_Mennonite_Church_(Schwenksville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=85192.

APA style

Ruth, Marvin D. (1959). Spring Mount Mennonite Church (Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Mount_Mennonite_Church_(Schwenksville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=85192.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 601. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.