Spring Creek Hutterite Colony (Maple Creek, Saskatchewan, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Spring Creek Hutterite Colony in Maple Creek, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1956 as a division from the Lakeside Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Spring Creek Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was George Hofer and the manager was Mike Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Maple Creek, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 49.835278, -109.929444 [49° 50' 07" N, 109° 55' 46" W])

Address: Box 29, Walsh, AB T0J 3L0 (even though the colony is geographically in Saskatchewan. It may be that the colony has property in Alberta or has its colony school in Alberta.)

Phone: 403-937-3798 (an Alberta area code)


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Spring Creek Hutterite Colony (Maple Creek, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 23 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Maple_Creek,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=148453.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Spring Creek Hutterite Colony (Maple Creek, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spring_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Maple_Creek,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=148453.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.