From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:33, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

South Shafter Mennonite Brethren Church was started in 1957. In 1958 it had a membership of 43, with Jack Williams as temporary pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "South Shafter Mennonite Brethren Church (Shafter, California, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 14 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=South_Shafter_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Shafter,_California,_USA)&oldid=85131.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). South Shafter Mennonite Brethren Church (Shafter, California, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 14 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=South_Shafter_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Shafter,_California,_USA)&oldid=85131.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 588. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.