From GAMEO
Revision as of 06:30, 20 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

South Colon Mennonite Church, Colon, Michigan, was established in 1954 by members from Locust Grove. It had 41 members in 1957, William Wickey serving as minister.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "South Colon Mennonite Church (Colon, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=South_Colon_Mennonite_Church_(Colon,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113818.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). South Colon Mennonite Church (Colon, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=South_Colon_Mennonite_Church_(Colon,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113818.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 585. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.