Smithville Mennonite Church (Smithville, Wayne County, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:33, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Smithville Mennonite Church is the former Pleasant Hill Mennonite Church. In 1958 the congregation built a new meetinghouse at the eastern edge of Smithville village, leaving its old meetinghouse unoccupied.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Smithville Mennonite Church (Smithville, Wayne County, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Apr 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Smithville_Mennonite_Church_(Smithville,_Wayne_County,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85060.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Smithville Mennonite Church (Smithville, Wayne County, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 April 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Smithville_Mennonite_Church_(Smithville,_Wayne_County,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85060.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 553. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.