From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Shrigley Missionary Church near Singhampton is located in Melancthon Township, 5 km southwest of Badjeros. Pastor Hugh Rutledge served in 1995 as a congregational leader. In 1900 there were 85 members; in 1925, 22; in 1950, 40; in 1975, 20; in 1985, 27; in 1995, 18; in 2000, 17. The congregation has been affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ, the United Missionary Church (1947-69), The Missionary Church (1969-93) and the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada, Canada East (1993-). The language of worship is English.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published December 1986


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Shrigley Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1986. Web. 27 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shrigley_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77759.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (December 1986). Shrigley Missionary Church (Singhampton, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shrigley_Missionary_Church_(Singhampton,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=77759.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.