From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Shirk's Reformed Mennonite Church, located near Brownstown, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, was one of the five meetinghouses of the Reformed Mennonites in Lancaster County which were counted as one congregation, which had a total of 221 baptized members in 1958. The meetinghouse was built in 1889. The building is no longer use; Lancaster County members attend the Longeneckers meetinghouse.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1958


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Shirk's Reformed Mennonite Church (Brownstown, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 9 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shirk%27s_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Brownstown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113132.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1958). Shirk's Reformed Mennonite Church (Brownstown, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 9 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shirk%27s_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Brownstown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113132.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 515. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.