Revision as of 19:49, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Sheldon Mennonite Church located 4 ½ miles northwest of the town of Sheldon, Rusk County, Wisconsin, a member of the North Central Mennonite Conference, was organized on 15 July 1936, by B. B. King of Elida, Ohio, and built its church in 1937. In 1957 the membership was 73, served by Daniel L. Martin and Norman H. Witmer as ministers.

Author(s) Daniel L Martin
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Martin, Daniel L. "Sheldon Mennonite Church (Sheldon, Wisconsin, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Oct 2016.,_Wisconsin,_USA)&oldid=68056.

APA style

Martin, Daniel L. (1959). Sheldon Mennonite Church (Sheldon, Wisconsin, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2016, from,_Wisconsin,_USA)&oldid=68056.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 513. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.