From GAMEO
Revision as of 03:32, 20 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Sharon Conservative Mennonite Church located at Ragersville, Ohio, was established in 1951 and had 51 members by 1957. Harry J. Stutzman was its bishop.

The church joined the Biblical Mennonite Alliance in July 2011. In 2012 the leading minister was Edward Yoder and the associate pastor was Tom Mullet. The congregational membership was 155 and the average weekly attendance was 170.

Bibliography

Biblical Mennonite Alliance. "BMA Directory 2012." Web. 15 May 2012. http://www.biblicalmennonite.com/support-files/2012-bma-directory-updated-mar-12-for-web.pdf.

Hershberger, Brenda. Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2012-13. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2012: 41.

Additional Information

Address: P. O. Box 357, Sugarcreek, OH 44681

Location: 1717 Cr 140, Sugarcreek, Ohio

Telephone: 330-852-4076

Denominational Affiliation:

Biblical Mennonite Alliance (2011-present)


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Richard D. Thiessen
Date Published May 2012


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. "Sharon Conservative Mennonite Church (Ragersville, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2012. Web. 18 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sharon_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Ragersville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113476.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. (May 2012). Sharon Conservative Mennonite Church (Ragersville, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sharon_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Ragersville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113476.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 512. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.