From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Shady Pine Mennonite Church located at Willow Hill, Pennsylvania, member of the Washington-Franklin Mennonite Conference, is a mission congregation under the district mission board. It was established in 1948, and had 25 members in 1957, with Howard Lehman as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Shady Pine Mennonite Church (Willow Hill, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shady_Pine_Mennonite_Church_(Willow_Hill,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84886.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Shady Pine Mennonite Church (Willow Hill, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shady_Pine_Mennonite_Church_(Willow_Hill,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=84886.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4 p. 509. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.