From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:32, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony in Airdrie, Alberta, was founded in 2009 as a division from the Little Bow Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John S. Hofer and the manager was Edward K. Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Airdrie, Alberta (coordinates: 51.34, -114.136111 [51° 20' 24" N, 114° 08' 10" W])

Address: Box 354, Champion, AB T0L 0R0

Telephone: 403-485-1082

Maps

Map:Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony, Airdrie, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony (Airdrie, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shadow_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Airdrie,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=84883.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Shadow Ranch Hutterite Colony (Airdrie, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Shadow_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Airdrie,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=84883.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.