From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:49, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Seventh Street Mennonite Church (known until 1947 as the Alpine Street Mennonite Church), located on Seventh at Campus Avenue, Upland, California, was organized in 1942 with 25 members as a member of the Pacific Coast District Conference (now South Pacific Conference). A new church was dedicated on 17 August 1948. The first minister was William Jennings. In 1957 the membership was 104, with Sherman Maust as pastor.


Author(s) John D Leatherman
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Leatherman, John D. "Seventh Street Mennonite Church (Upland, California, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 13 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Seventh_Street_Mennonite_Church_(Upland,_California,_USA)&oldid=96385.

APA style

Leatherman, John D. (1959). Seventh Street Mennonite Church (Upland, California, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 13 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Seventh_Street_Mennonite_Church_(Upland,_California,_USA)&oldid=96385.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 507-508. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.