From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:57, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Salunga Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), now extinct, located 9 miles northwest of Lancaster, PA, was a member of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference; through the instrumentality of Deacon Jacob M. Greider a brick meetinghouse, 50 x 65 ft., was built in 1893. It was a part of the Landisville-Chestnut Hill circuit. In 1954 the building was turned over to the Eastern Board of Missions and Charities for its headquarters, and the congregational activities completely merged with those of the Landisville congregation.


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Salunga Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salunga_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=77379.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1959). Salunga Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salunga_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=77379.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 409. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.