From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Salto Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located in Salto (pop. 8,000 in 1959; 23,816 in 2001), Argentina, the seat of Ugarte County, in the province of Buenos Aires, on a branch line of the Central Buenos Aires Railroad. A mission was opened by William G. Lauver under the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities in August 1941, and a congregation was organized in September 1942. In 1957 there were 15 members, with Ross Goldfus as pastor.


Author(s) Elvin V Snyder
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Snyder, Elvin V. "Salto Mennonite Church (Salto, Buenos Aires, Argentina)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salto_Mennonite_Church_(Salto,_Buenos_Aires,_Argentina)&oldid=77378.

APA style

Snyder, Elvin V. (1959). Salto Mennonite Church (Salto, Buenos Aires, Argentina). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salto_Mennonite_Church_(Salto,_Buenos_Aires,_Argentina)&oldid=77378.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 409. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.