From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:57, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Salem Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), four miles southeast of Shickley, Nebraska, was organized in 1891 by P. P. Hershberger and Chris Beller. Services were held in a township hall until 1904, when a meeting house was erected. In 1957 the membership was approximately 265 with Peter R. Kennel serving as bishop and Fred C. Reeb as minister.


Author(s) P. R Kennel
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kennel, P. R. "Salem Mennonite Church (Shickley, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salem_Mennonite_Church_(Shickley,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=77357.

APA style

Kennel, P. R. (1959). Salem Mennonite Church (Shickley, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salem_Mennonite_Church_(Shickley,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=77357.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 405. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.