From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:57, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Salem Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located in the village of Shelly, PA, a member of the Franconia Mennonite Conference, was organized in August 1950 by Elmer M. Mack, chairman of the Franconia mission board. The church auditorium is in a four-story brick building, formerly a factory, which also contains the pastor's residence. The membership in 1958 was 87, with Lester K. Moyer as pastor.


Author(s) Marvin D Ruth
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Ruth, Marvin D. "Salem Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salem_Mennonite_Church_(Quakertown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=77355.

APA style

Ruth, Marvin D. (1959). Salem Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salem_Mennonite_Church_(Quakertown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=77355.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 406. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.