From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Salem Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church, Broad and McFerran St., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was organized in 1900 through the work of the Gospel Herald Society of the Pennsylvania Conference. In 1956 the congregation had 225 members, mostly urban, with J. E. Golla serving as pastor.


Author(s) Walter H Frank
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Frank, Walter H. "Salem Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salem_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Philadelphia,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113931.

APA style

Frank, Walter H. (1959). Salem Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Salem_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Philadelphia,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113931.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 405. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.