From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Rottmannshart, a hamlet (population of 33 in 1959) near Manching, south of Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany, was the seat of a Mennonite congregation from 1891 to 1905. It was founded by Mennonites from Baden, and later transferred its seat to Ingolstadt. In 1956 an elder, Eduard Landes, and a preacher, Richard Landes, of the Ingolstadt congregation were living in Rottmannshart.

[edit] Bibliography

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon, 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe; Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 558.

Mennonitischer Gemeinde-Kalender (formerly Christlicher Gemeinde-Kalender) (1957): 90.

[edit] Maps

Map:Rottmannshart, Freistaat Bayern


Author(s) Ernst Crous
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Crous, Ernst. "Rottmannshart (Freistaat Bayern, Germany)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 30 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rottmannshart_(Freistaat_Bayern,_Germany)&oldid=84750.

APA style

Crous, Ernst. (1959). Rottmannshart (Freistaat Bayern, Germany). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rottmannshart_(Freistaat_Bayern,_Germany)&oldid=84750.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 374. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.