From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:48, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rossmere Mennonite Church (formerly Rossmere Mennonite Mission) (Mennonite Church), in the northeastern sector of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, was opened by David B. Groff in 1935. He with Jere Fenninger, under the East Chestnut Street Mennonite Church, conducted the work in rented quarters until their brick meetinghouse, 30 x 50 ft., on Janet Avenue was dedicated on 1 January 1940. Earl W. Mosemann was ordained as pastor on 21 December 1941, and was followed by Daniel E. Miller, ordained 3 November 1946, who was still serving in 1957, with a membership of 42.


Additional Information

Address: 741 Janet Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17601

Phone: 717-397-7854



Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Rossmere Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rossmere_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=67871.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1959). Rossmere Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rossmere_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=67871.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 362. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.