From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:31, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Rossach, a Mennonite congregation 1820-1914, located near Schönthal, in the Jagst Valley, Württemberg, Germany, named after the residence of its elder Johannes Horsch who served 1820-1856. In 1857 it had 31 baptized members, 35 in 1881, 27 in 1887, 26 persons including unbaptized children in 1914. In 1915 the Möckmühl congregation took its place. The congregation was a member of the Badischer Verband.

Bibliography

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon., 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe; Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 549.


Author(s) Eberhard Teufel
Ernst Crous
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Teufel, Eberhard and Ernst Crous. "Rossach Mennonite Church (Schönthal, Baden-Württemberg, Germany)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 1 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rossach_Mennonite_Church_(Sch%C3%B6nthal,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=84724.

APA style

Teufel, Eberhard and Ernst Crous. (1959). Rossach Mennonite Church (Schönthal, Baden-Württemberg, Germany). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rossach_Mennonite_Church_(Sch%C3%B6nthal,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=84724.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 362. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.