Revision as of 19:31, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rosetown Hutterite Colony in Rosetown, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1970 as a division from the Milford Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Rosetown Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Joseph Kleinsasser and the manager was Paul Wipf.

Additional Information

Location: Rosetown, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 51.630278, -108.040278 [51° 37' 49" N, 108° 02' 25" W])

Address: Box 1509, Rosetown, SK S0L 2V0

Telephone: 306-882-3112

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Rosetown Hutterite Colony (Rosetown, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 6 Oct 2015.,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=84720.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Rosetown Hutterite Colony (Rosetown, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 6 October 2015, from,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=84720.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.