From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:31, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rodlofferhuben, a hamlet between Heubuden and Kalthof, near Marienburg, West Prussia (now Poland). Here the Mennonite congregations of Danzig and Heubuden established a Christian school in 1826 under the leadership of the teacher Friedrich Wilhelm Lange of Brenkenhoffswalde. The Lutheran clergy of Marienburg charged Lange with Pietism and had the school closed in 1836. It was then moved to Bröskerfelde, near Neuteich.

Bibliography

Crous, Ernst. "Vom Pietismus bei den altpreussischen Mennoniten." Mennonitische Geschichtsblätter (1954): 7-29.

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon, 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe: Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 527.

Tiesmeyer, Ludwig. Die Erweckungsbewegung in Deutschland. Kassel, 1910.


Author(s) Ernst Crous
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Crous, Ernst. "Rodlofferhuben (Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rodlofferhuben_(Pomeranian_Voivodeship,_Poland)&oldid=84648.

APA style

Crous, Ernst. (1959). Rodlofferhuben (Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rodlofferhuben_(Pomeranian_Voivodeship,_Poland)&oldid=84648.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 350. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.