From GAMEO
Revision as of 15:05, 15 March 2014 by SamSteiner (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rocky Ridge Mennonite Church (MC), located 2 miles southeast of Quakertown, Pennsylvania, began as a mission in 1931, with Linford D. Hackman as superintendent. It became a congregation of the Franconia Mennonite Conference in 1949. The meetinghouse was built in 1948, services having previously been held in a private home. The membership in 1957 was 87; Ernest K. Moyer and Abram K. Landis were the ministers in charge.


Author(s) Ernest K Moyer
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Moyer, Ernest K. "Rocky Ridge Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rocky_Ridge_Mennonite_Church_(Quakertown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=115742.

APA style

Moyer, Ernest K. (1959). Rocky Ridge Mennonite Church (Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rocky_Ridge_Mennonite_Church_(Quakertown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=115742.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 350. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.