Rockway Gospel Chapel (Minot, North Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:31, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rockway Gospel Chapel (Mennonite Church), East Minot, North Dakota, was a mission station locally sponsored in the late 1950s. It was established in 1951 and had 12 members in 1957, with John H. Stoll as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Rockway Gospel Chapel (Minot, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockway_Gospel_Chapel_(Minot,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=84638.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Rockway Gospel Chapel (Minot, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockway_Gospel_Chapel_(Minot,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=84638.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 349. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.