From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Rockport Hutterite Colony near Pendroy, Montana, was founded in 1948 as a division from the Rockport Hutterite Colony (Alberta). In 2012 the Rockport Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was George D. Hofer and the manager was Peter J. Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Pendroy, Montana (coordinates: 48.0675, -112.474722  [48° 04' 03" N, 112° 28' 29" W])

Address: Box 100, Pendroy, MT 59467

Telephone: 406-469-2284


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Rockport Hutterite Colony (Pendroy, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 30 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockport_Hutterite_Colony_(Pendroy,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=96274.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Rockport Hutterite Colony (Pendroy, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockport_Hutterite_Colony_(Pendroy,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=96274.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.