From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:48, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rockport Hutterite Colony near Pendroy, Montana, was founded in 1948 as a division from the Rockport Hutterite Colony (Alberta). In 2012 the Rockport Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was George D. Hofer and the manager was Peter J. Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Pendroy, Montana (coordinates: 48.0675, -112.474722  [48° 04' 03" N, 112° 28' 29" W])

Address: Box 100, Pendroy, MT 59467

Telephone: 406-469-2284


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Rockport Hutterite Colony (Pendroy, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 22 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockport_Hutterite_Colony_(Pendroy,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=96274.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Rockport Hutterite Colony (Pendroy, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rockport_Hutterite_Colony_(Pendroy,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=96274.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.