From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Riverside Mennonite Church (formerly Conservative Mennonite Church), Au Gres, Arenac County, Michigan, until 1945 called the Augress River Church, had a membership of 93 in 1957, with Levi Swartz and Elmer Jantzi as ministers. The church was first listed in the 1919 Mennonite Year-Book and Directory, with 17 members.

In 2012 Ron Swartz was the minister and the membership of the congregation was 104.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: PO Box 498, Au Gres, MI 48703-0498

Telephone: 989-876-7988

Website: Riverside Mennonite Church

Denominational Affiliation:

Conservative Mennonite Conference


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Richard D. Thiessen
Date Published April 2012


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. "Riverside Mennonite Church (Au Gres, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2012. Web. 24 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Riverside_Mennonite_Church_(Au_Gres,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=84606.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. (April 2012). Riverside Mennonite Church (Au Gres, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Riverside_Mennonite_Church_(Au_Gres,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=84606.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 345. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.