Revision as of 14:48, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Riverside Hutterite Colony was founded in 1947 as a division from the Rockport Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Riverside Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Kenneth Waldner and the manager was John Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Huron, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.486389, -98.140278 [44˚ 29′ 11″ N, 98˚ 08′ 25″ W])

Address: 40361 - 200th St., Huron, SD 57350

Telephone: 605-352-0391


Map:Riverside Hutterite Colony, Huron, South Dakota

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Riverside Hutterite Colony (Huron, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 27 Oct 2016.,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=96264.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Riverside Hutterite Colony (Huron, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 October 2016, from,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=96264.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.