From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:30, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

RiverdaleHutterite Colony in Gladstone, Manitoba, was founded in 1946 as a division from the James Valley Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Riverdale Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Lorenz Hofer and the manager was Sam Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Gladstone, Manitoba (coordinates: 50.163889, -99.050278 [50° 09' 50" N, 99° 03' 01" W])

Address: Box 360, Gladstone, MB R0J 0T0

Telephone: 204-385-2288

Maps

Map:Riverdale Hutterite Colony, Gladstone, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Riverdale Hutterite Colony (Gladstone, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 20 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Riverdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Gladstone,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=84604.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Riverdale Hutterite Colony (Gladstone, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Riverdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Gladstone,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=84604.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.